From:
Lynda Swink <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lynda Swink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 May 2011 05:11:50 -0500

I have been taking the GNC Diabetic Nutrition Plan for many years.  I
think it helps me.  The box used to say GLUTEN FREE.

HOWEVER, I recently purchased the product and the formulations have
changed.  There is no longer a GLUTEN FREE declaration on the box. My
first instinct is, no declaration means that the product is no longer
Gluten Free.

Has anyone checked the status of the new formulation within the last
month or two? NOTE: The new product has cinnamon in it now, so that
should help you determine you have the newest formulation.

I tried to call, but they are only available M-F 9 to 5.

Thanks everyone!
Lynda Swink