From:
"Robert F. Eyerman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 14:50:20 -0500

Dear Listmembers, I got a couple of posts already on my post concerning the
GF status of Archway Macaroons.  Perhaps my original post was unclear.

This is the information regarding them from the newest TCCSSSG Shopping
Guide which was just sent out this month.  I assume that this information
comes directly from the manufacturer. 6/98 Archway Cookies, Inc. " Coconut
macaroons are GF-however, manufactured on same equipment as other varieties
with no significant down procedure between.'"  Here is their telephone
number,515-432-4084.  I also had requests asking about the guide.  Here's
the info.  Send a check for 10 dollars to: TCCSSSG, 34638 Beechwood Street,
Farmington Hills, MI  48335.  The oldest listings only go back to 1/97,so
it is fairly up to date.  Happy Holidays!  Karen from Central NY, USA