Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 20:21:48 -0700

Do others have allergy problems along with cd? My doctor has refer me to
a allergy doctor next week. I do not know if it is food allergy or
something else. I am on allegra medicine now. Mainly for sneezing,
puffiness around eyes, headaches. The only other symptom that I have
sometimes is a burning and breaking out in rash with itching, mainly on
my arms. They have not found what cause this reaction in the past nine
years. Have seem several different kinds of doctors but not an allergy
doctor. It is to where I have to take presdone(not sure of spelling) to
stop the reaction.  This reaction at different times.

Dianne