Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 1996 14:10:49 -0500

On Mon, 16 Dec 1996, Dennis wrote:

I would be interested in taking vitamins to suplement any that I miss in
my diet, which ones did you take? I will take the info to my doctor to
discuss it with him.

Dennis the above description of your skin condition describes what I have
had since I was 14 years old, dermatitis herpetiformis.  My suggestion
would be to discuss with your doctor the posibility of using a drug called
Dapsone for a trial run.

Thanks for the feedback.  However, I got rid of it in the 1960's after
the radiation treatments.  I was just curious if that is what I
had way back then and this probable Celiac has been slow boiling
for years and years until I ended up in a wheelchair, memory loss, sporatic
amnesia, etc.  AFter reading this newsgroup, I kinda sorta thought
that it was Derm Herp. that I had way back then and went undiagnosed.

Dennis