From:
Sarah Ann Harwick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sarah Ann Harwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 2010 17:05:34 -0500

(View invite on FB by clicking
HERE<http://www.facebook.com/#%21/event.php?eid=164065833607839&ref=mf>
)

*It's a MEXICAN FIESTA!*

This month we are headed to one of my favorite places ~ Cocina DeLeon in
Brookfield!
www.cocinadeleongourmet.com

* Feel free to invite guests to come but you MUST RSVP to attend this event.
PLEASE only RSVP with a YES/NO when you are sure, no maybe's for this one.
We need an exact head count because Linda is making everything fresh for us!

Cocktails and appetizers from 6-7pm

Buffet style diinner at 7pm

What we'll be having: homemade sangria, 3 kinds of enchiladas, rice, beans,
guac, salsa, chips and more!

You don't want to miss this one my gf friends... an entire menu just for us,
totally gluten free! Everything made fresh from scratch. (our kind of
party!)

We're kicking it off with appetizers and beverages, so feel free to stop in
any time after 6pm.

Of course there will be a tasty gf dessert for you as well, but it's a
surprise!

AND Linda will be giving us all a discount on any items we want to purchase
that night to take home and share! (or keep all to yourself)

If you have any questions, or to RSVP via email: [log in to unmask]

Thanks!
Sarah
--
"Celiac in the City"