Date:
Fri, 24 Apr 1998 01:10:48 EDT

I have neg test for hd but am waiting to see if I have hives with blood vessel
involvement. The biopsy results were negative but I was only on wheat for 2
months and have been almost completely wheat free for 18 years. In fact the
changes I experienced when on wheat and when I tried barley were so extreme
the Dr.. is looking personally at the biopsy and talk to the pathologist and
not just rely on the report. I haven't heard from him as to what his reaction
is to his personal viewing of the biopsy. Could it be that I have cd but had
the biopsy too soon. I am scared that I rushed into it because I felt so sick
and simply could not bear to continue eating wheat . It simply caused my whole
body to go crazy and ruined my life. I have been wheat and gluten free for
about a week and a half and each day my body feels better and thanks me for
it. I especially feel it after a bowl movement. Sorry to be gross but I feel
like the poison is going out of my body. I tried just a drop of wheat one day
and the foul taste came back in my mouth  just to remind me of how horrible it
was to eat wheat and that I wasn't crazy for  needing to get it out of my
life. I simply could not stand it any longer. It is so upsetting to be in
limbo. Does anyone know about this business of the hives with blood vessel
involvement that is a possible diagnosis of my rash that developed when I ate
the wheat? I would appreciate if anyone has heard about this and could give me
more information. I will see the Dr. on Mon. to have the stitches removed from
the biopsy and ask more questions about what it means. But the more I know in
advance the better questions I will be able to ask. Thanks in advance for any