Date:
Sun, 25 May 1997 23:18:30 -0700

ANNOUNCEMENT!

The South Jersey Chapter CSA-USA will hold there next meeting on June 1,
1997 at 2:00 p.m. in the Barry Brown Health Education Center at West
Jersey Hospital, Voorhees, New Jersey. Come join us in a COVERED DISH
INDOOR PICNIC. All members (new or old) are invited to bring their
favorite dish and feast on a GF menu. All paper goods and tableware will
be provided. Please bring your own beverages, serving ware and hot plate
if needed. This will be our last meeting until we resume in September.
For those who want to join us for the first time, just bring yourself. We
would love to have you. Questions? Email: [log in to unmask]
Cindy in New Jersey