From:
Lisa Hojnacki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 May 1999 19:13:33 EDT

Hi all-

I have just recently been diagnosed with celiacs which was finally turned up
after I never really recovered from the mono i got a year or so ago.
Subsequently my younger sister also got the mono and has still not recovered.
 She's been diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome, and it seems her
doctor's have tunnel vision and don't think it's necessary to test her for
celiac disease- even though I was just diagnosed- and she is not getting
better-

I was just wondering if anyone knew of a good celiac doctor in the metro
detroit area.  Since I have finally talked her into getting tested I want her
to go to someone knowlegeable about celiac disease.

Any info would be greatly appreciated-

Thanks*
     Lili