From:
Susan Sessa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 May 1998 12:41:26 EDT

     I received about 10 replies to my inquiry about sunscreen lotions.  Most
responded that Banana Boat made by Sun Pharmaceuticals (1-800-SAFESUN) is
gluten free.  One responder called the manufacturer and received helpful,
knowledgeable assistance in determining the gluten free status of this
product.
     One responder shared that she determined some time ago that Neutrogena
Sensitive Skin Block is gluten free.
     There is some conflict over Coppertone products and without further
investigation I will leave those out of this summary as there appear to be
readily available alternatives.

Thanks to all who responded!
Susan Sessa, Bryn Mawr, PA