From:
Kit Kellison <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kit Kellison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 06:18:51 -0800

Concerning the letter from Lawry's, here is my
letter to them:
*****************************

You state:
- Lists of this type reflect products as
formulated at a specific time
- It is possible that more products/varieties may

have been added
- More important, changes in existing products
may have occurred due to
supplier ingredients

This makes absolutely no sense.  Naturally you
are right that I had better not use your
products, but it seems negligent to change your
ingredients and your gluten free status without
announcing it on the label, or at least to the
national celiac disease foundations.  You have
caused many people to be seriously ill simply
because you don't have the foresight to either
require that your suppliers use non-allergenic
fillers, or to at least let you know when they
do.  Many reputable companies now do this, it
isn't that hard to do.

I am very disappointed that you feel our health
is such a low priority, and I will be posting
this on the St. John's Listerve Celiac email
list.

Kit Kellison

********************end of letter

I suggest that each of us who use this product
write them and express the valid outrage at their
being so careless with our health.  We can't be
heard if we don't speak up.  below is the Lawry's
info:

From: "Deborah Whitebone"