From:
Renee Cronenwalt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2008 01:35:23 EDT

Dear Listies:  My Celiac daughter and I ( Celiac) and my  husband and 16 year
old grandson (non Celiac) will be in Quebec the end of  July.  We will be
celebrating the 16th birthday of our grandson and the  birthday of our daughter,
his mom.  We would like a restaurant that is very  nice and convenient to the
Chateau Frontenec (where we will be staying) yet very  French Canadian and
Celiac friendly.  We will be most grateful for any  suggestions you in Canada may
give us.  Thank you.   RC