From:
Hope Haas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hope Haas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 20:26:29 -0700

My post “understanding from Kraft” brought I few responses and also some
notes of reminders about the fact that my family was making such HUGE
efforts to help me eat gluten-free when I am at there house.

2 said I need to learn how to eat less processed foods and that it is
healthier for me and my family anyway.
      This I know, but as I am feeling limited, although I KNOW I AM NOT, I
plan on making this change slowly over the next year or so.

One person asked if I knew if Kraft cleans their lines between runs? This I
don’t know, but as my body REACTS instantly if I have any gluten in the food
I am eating, have not had any problems with the foods like pudding, Jell-O,
kool whip, etc that I have tried.

Several people told me that if a home is NOT gluten free the flour would be
EVERYWHERE! To be careful of Teflon and cast-iron as supposedly these pans
will absorb the gluten and release gluten every time you cook with it. To be
careful about cutting boards and knives and also of dishes that have only
been washed by hand or dried w/ a towel that may have come into contact with
gluten.

These were good reminders and insightful answers, thanks.

providers now.  https://broadband.msn.com