From:
Ron Friedman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2010 16:51:43 -0700

CONGRATULATIONS to November’s Celiac Digest Choice Batter Giveaway
Winners!!!

***BRENDA REESE / Hollywood, MD,
***DENISE DREW / Indiana, PA
***MISSY MUTCHNIK / Franklin, TN
***TERRI QUINN / Tamaqua, PA
***AARON EBELING / Owatonna, MN

NOW'S YOUR CHANCE TO WIN CHOICE BATTER! Just be one
of the first five people to respond to this ad, and the CrispTek
"Five Guys with a Fryer" will gladly send a box of delicious
Choice Batter to you absolutely free. (Free shipping within continental
USA.)

If you haven't won the Choice Batter Giveaway, then visit one of the
many retailers that carry Choice Batter. Visit
http://www.ChoiceBatter.com
for more information about Choice Batter, including featured recipes,
testimonials and Choice Batter retailers near you.

If Choice Batter is not in a store near you, then please ask your store
manager to stock it. UNFI and Kehe distribute Choice Batter.

Choice Batter is also NOW available in WHOLE FOOD MARKETS in Kentucky,
Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Virginia, and Washington, DC.

With Choice Batter everything is in one box. Just mix with water, coat,
fry, and ENJOY!

If your local Gluten-Free or Allergy-Free Support Group hasn't tried
Choice Batter yet, then contact CrispTek's "Five Guys with a Fryer"
and we'll forward you a sample to enjoy.

Peg from the Richmond County Celiac Support Group Says….
“At our monthly meeting there was great anticipation-We were trying
Choice Batter for the first time. We baked chicken and sliced apples,
pears and of course, onion rings. Fried just about every thing in sight,
and the group ate like they hadn't eaten before. And it was 'good eatin'
too. Onion rings that are usually taboo were there for the eating. Tiny
“breaded” apple bites were like bits of pie. Pieces of mozzarella
cheese, while not quite how we envisioned it, were gobbled up. We even
got crazy and tried to “bread” and fry a marshmallow. And while it
didn't work, it was fun. Thank you! Thank you for the chance to try a
new product. While some products we have tried have had less than
stellar results and taste, Choice Batter is definitely a keeper.”

Choice Batter's patented blend of rice flours produces a crispy
delicious coating that absorbs up to 50% less oil than traditional
batters when used for frying.

It's certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization
(GFCO), certified Kosher Pareve by the Chicago Rabbinical Council (CRC),
and is allergen-friendly, being manufactured in a facility free of the
eight common allergens, including eggs, dairy, nuts, tree nuts, wheat,
gluten, fish, shellfish, and soy.

Become our fan on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Choice-Batter-The-Healthier-Option-for-Great-Tasting-Gluten-Free-Frying/249167858749

Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/GFfrying

Enjoy the delicious and crispy taste of Choice Batter - It's the
Healthier Option for Great-Tasting Gluten-Free and Allergen-Friendly
Frying!

Keep an eye out for the first ever Choice Batter Recipe Contest to be
announced soon.

Happy Frying, and Happy Holidays!

Ron Friedman
CrispTek, the maker of Choice Batter