From:
ryan blokzyl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ryan blokzyl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 2008 18:09:49 -0400

I wanted to fwd this e-mail I got from someone in atlanta, Ga

I bought Kroger Deluxe Butter Zinger ice cream b/c it was labeled
gluten free.  After we had already tried it, I read the ingredients
and found they included malt.  I called Kroger and they said it was
mislabeled and was NOT gluten free.  They returned my money plus some
($5 rebate).  Can  you please share this information with our group
just in case any one else purchased it without checking the ingredient
list first.  Danielle did not have a reaction to the one bowl of it
she had, so it must be a very small amount of gluten as she's usually
pretty sensitive to it.

Thanks!

To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform
you that any tax advice contained in this communication (including any
attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be
used, for the purpose of avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue
Code.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail is intended only for the addressee
named above. It contains information that is privileged, confidential
or otherwise protected from use and disclosure. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review,
disclosure, copying, or dissemination of this transmission, or taking
of any action in reliance on its contents, or other use is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please
reply to the sender listed above immediately and permanently delete
this message from your inbox. Thank you for your cooperation.