From:
Catherine Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Catherine Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 15:53:49 -0400

I got my results back from enterolab, I did the stool gluten sensitivity
test.  The results were positive, a 26, when normal is less than 10.
I'm wondering if anyone is willing to share their results on this test
and whether they have been diagnosed CD and how (biopsy, blood work,
etc), as well as whether going GF seemed to make a big difference, for
my comparison.  I will summarize.

Anyone who wants to tell my why I really, really need to avoid gluten -
please do so.  I know it will be a battle for me, I always talk myself
into thinking I don't really have a problem.  A week after I sent the
sample off to Dr. Fine, I was thinking what an idiot I was for doing so,
since I certainly didn't have a problem with gluten, even though I know
I felt so much better off it...

Cat Hart in MI