From:
Betty Rosen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 10:42:17 EST

Thanks for your responses to our request for blue cheese.  They have been
useful, given that for the first time since I've had my diagnosis, there are
blue cheese products that might be GF.

Your responses for GF blue cheese were as follows:
Boar's Head - 3  (800-353-6277)
Treasure Cave - 3
Kraft - 2
One each for Frigo, Stella, Marie's blue cheese, Wish Bone fat free blue
cheese dressing, Litehouse.

Special note:  neither the responders nor we guarantee that this list is
absolutely gluten-free.  Nor can we or they guarantee individual reactions to
the above products.

Let us know what you experience.

Carl in Ohio