Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 21:13:53 -0500

How are you spending your GLUTEN-FREE NEW YEAR WEEKEND 2006?

Would you like to spend it touring the birthplace of our nation -
Independence
Hall,  the Liberty Bell, the U.S. Mint - Philadelphia !

Watching the world famous Mummer's Day Parade on New Years Day from
reserved seating - within a block or two of our center city hotel. Eat
great
Gluten-free food with other Celiacs from around the USA and Canada. Does
the scenario intrigue you as much as it does us.  LET US KNOW IF YOU'D
BE  INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING ! ! !

* * * * *

There are still rooms available for the CHARLESTON, SC mini GETAWAY
March 13~16th    If you're interested call us immediately ! !

* * * * *

Armed with nothing more than our cameras (our guides will protect us if need
be) we'll be on SAFARI IN KENYA from May 29~June 10 ! !

* * * * *

We have enough people to make the CLUB MED SANDPIPER FAMILY
GETAWAY from July 9~16th a GO . Located right here in the good ole USA
in Florida. We do have to wonder where are all those families that kept
asking
us for a "real FAMILY GETAWAY during the summer when the kids don't
have school" have gone. THIS IS A REAL FAMILY RESORT - sold out
every summer to FAMILIES because of the great programs and activities they
have for kids and adults as well.  ALL INCLUSIVE and special arrangements
have been made for Gluten-free Food - what more do you FAMILIES want.
So far we have only six FAMILIES with school age kids participating.

Let's show CLUB MED how much we appreciate their accommodating
YOUR  FAMILIES Gluten-free needs - join us.

* * * * *

Three days in Venice; an Adriatic Cruise with ports of call including
Santorini,
Bari, Athens and a Dedicated Gluten-free Kitchen (Galley to us
cruisers); then
4 nights in Florence - with our own 19th Century Villa and Chef cooking
Gluten-free for just us. From here we'll tour Tuscany - the Leaning Tower of
Pisa and so much more (including dinner with the Italian Celiac Society).

All this and the pleasure of having Italian native son, Dr. Alessio
Fasano, as our
guest speaker and tour guide for the entire Getaway - from September
15~29th.

* * * * *

Our fifth mini Getaway to the Culinary Institute of America, Hyde Park, NY,
October 30~November 1.  Bring your Halloween costumes, we'll trick or
treat Chef Coppedge, Master Bakery Chef, of the CIA, on our tour of the
school (just kidding). There's just something about the CIA - probably the
fantastic Gluten-free food that keeps so many of you coming back - more than
once. This year we'll also offer a Bob & Ruth's Going Out To Eat & Traveling
Gluten-free Workshop on the last day of the Getaway for those that wish to
attend.

* * * * *

We'll have our Second Annual CLUB MED Gluten-free Winter Getaway
ready to be offered to you in the next month or so.  It will probably be
from
January 21~28, 2006, somewhere in the Caribbean - do you have a suggestion
as to which village we should have it at?

* * * * *

WORKSHOPS SCHEDULE:

MAR   12     ATLANTA, GA                          9:00 a.m. ~ 1:00 p.m.

APR      2     PHILADELPHIA, PA                 1:00 p.m. ~ 5:00 p.m.

NOV     1     HYDE PARK, NY                     9:00 a.m.  ~ 1:00 p.m.

For more detailed information on any facet of Bob & Ruth's please go to our
website http://www.bobandruths.com or call us at 410-486-0292.

To join us please send you $40 check to:

Bob & Ruth's    22 Breton Hill Rd.  Ste. 1B    Baltimore, MD  21208