From:
Pamela L Donner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pamela L Donner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2006 07:54:03 -0500

Hi all,

Will be traveling to the from San Francisco next week and will find myself
at the airport over lunch... any recommendations?  I will be on my way
home and probably low on GF snacks/crackers.  I suppose I can always get
fruit and/or fruit cups, but any other info would be appriciated.

I am also looking for any specific recommendations (other than whole
foods, outback, etc...) in the downtown/moscone center area for lunches
and suppers out.  I will probably stick to higher end places for suppers,
so do not worry too much about that.  But how about lunches?  A nice big
salad free of crouton comtamination worries, maybe?  Anyone been to the
Ferry Building or some of the other fun shopping areas and found a lunch
you could trust?

Thanks!
Pam

*******