From:
Sue Hersom <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sue Hersom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 2010 10:47:44 -0400

I am excited to announce that Asqew Grill now has an official g-f menu.  Asqew Grill is in three locations in San Francisco, one in Mill Valley and one in Emeryville - all in Northern California.

The g-f menu will be on their website soon and g-f menus are now in their restaurants.  I have cut and pasted their g-f menu below.  They specialize in skewers, rice, grilled veggies and soup!  I have eaten there, and the food is delicious!

The owner of the restaurants has a celiac daughter, so he has been vigilant in creating this g-f menu.

Usual disclaimer - eating out is risky, so be sure to ask all of the pertinent questions.

ASQEW GRILL GLUTEN FREE MENU
(Restaurants Located in San Francisco, Emeryville and
Mill Valley, California)

APPETIZERS * GRILLED VEGGIES * SOUPS

Grilled Artichoke Halves… parmesan cheese, lemon buerre blanc
Grilled Asparagus… parmesan cheese, lemon buerre blanc
Grilled Zucchini Sticks… parmesan cheese, lemon buerre blanc
Corn On The Cob… brushed with garlic butter
Grilled Jalapeno Queso… corn chips and mango salsa
Grilled Polenta… parmesan cheese and marina
Hummus… served with corn chips
Butternut Squash Soup

SKEWERS… Choose 1 or 2 skewers

Seasonal Vegetable Skewers… lemon buerre blanc, cilantro jasmine rice
Cilantro Lime Chicken Skewers… cilantro jasmine rice
Santa Fe Chicken Skewers… roasted garlic mashed potatoes
Mango Lime Ahi Tuna Skewers… cilantro jasmine rice
Herb Salmon Skewers… lemon buerre blanc, roasted garlic mashed potatoes
Blackened Prawn Skewers… lemon buerre blanc, cilantro jasmine rice
Portobello Mushroom Skewers… grilled polenta, marinara
Grilled Lemon Garlic ½ Chicken… roasted garlic mashed potatoes

* Substitute any of the following salads for your side at no additional cost*

Baby Green Salad… house made balsamic vinaigrette
Grilled Pear Salad… caesar dressing
Traditional Caesar Salad
Santa Fe Salad…  balsamic vinaigrette