From:
Eva Lietz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eva Lietz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2012 08:02:03 -0800

BUY DRY!

FREE SAMPLE PACK
www.leftyutah.gofoodsglobal.com

Not sure or nervous about using dehydrated foods?  If you have ever used pancake or a cake mix or made some macaroni & cheese from a box, then you have already been using dehydrated foods.

From bulk food reserves to emergency preparedness to go anywhere, do anything food and beverages, the fantastic foods offered thru GO Foods Global make it fun and easy to use and very affordable. GO Foods Global products are of high quality containing NO hydrogenated oils, MSG or GMO’s and NO chemicals or dyes.  We offer gluten-free, soy-free and
 vegan products all with a 15 to 25+ year shelf life.

There are several choices of Gluten Free foods you can choose from:
Western Potato Chowder**
Potato Cheddar Soup**
Cheddar Broccoli Soup
Southwestern Tortilla Soup**
Sweet Corn Chowder**
Chicken Cheddar Rice**
Santa Fe Fiesta Rice**
Whey Good Milk
Tropical Fruit Mix
**see note below

We are so sure that you will love our products at GO Foods Global that we are offering a FREE Sample Pack for you to see how easy and great tasting dehydrated foods are.  Included in this fantastic sample pack, are 2 entrees, a soup, 2 beverages and a great energy shooter.

Just add water and boil for 10-20 minutes.  With our unique packaging there are also great for camping and backpacking.

Don’t hesitate in getting your
 FREE SAMPLE PACK (a $30 value for the cost of shipping $9.95) today by visiting us at www.leftyutah.gofoodsglobal.com.  Included in the sample pack is 1 pack each of Creamy Tuscan Pasta, Cheddar Chicken Rice (gluten free), Western Potato Chowder (gluten free), a 1 cup serving of Kona Joe Coffee and Orange Passion Green Tea and 1 Tropical Pina Colada All Natural Energy Shooter.

**The Oat Fiber we use in these Gluten Free product is guaranteed through the manufacturer we get the fiber from to not be processed with other allergens such as Gluten compounds.

**The products are Gluten Free though they are not Certified Gluten Free only because they are produced on the same machinery that also produces product containing wheat.  Though the machinery does go through a deep cleaning before a different product is produced.  We have not received any complaint about anyone having issued with the Gluten Free product.

If you have any questions about the Gluten Free that I may not have answered here please feel free to email me at any time.

These products are made in West Valley City, Utah in the USA