From:
Kristine Ganes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2008 19:26:57 -0800

Come celebrate the holidays in culinary style with the best gluten free
recipes for your holiday entertaining. We are pleased to give you two
Holiday menus :one for a smaller crowd and one for a larger crowd. Let me
tempt you with Goat Cheese and Prosciutto Stuffed Mushrooms, Mustard, Bacon
Crusted Prime Rib or Braised Duck with Cranberries and Madeira Sauce . Never
made Duck before? Don't worry we have you covered with our online cooking
class for this recipe. Savor the  10 Gratins for the Holidays including a
"to-die-for" Fruit gratin. In Beauty and Fitness we show you how to avoid
those Holiday pounds and our college student has advice for a gluten free
care package to get your college student through finals.

Finally...Yes Virginia there are gluten free cookies to give Santa Claus. In
many homes December is a flurry of Christmas baking with daily smells of
Christmas permeating the air as the days edge closer to the much anticipated
Christmas Eve when Santa comes. For Celiacs this is a challenging time of
the year and we have brought to  the readers of Glutenfreeda.com 27 days of
Christmas Cookie recipes. Please join us over at www.glutenfreeda.com

for the best ideas for gluten free Holiday Cooking and Treats.

Looking for something in particular I'm sure we have it in our database of
5,000 gluten free recipes  . All of our recipes as well as the full online
culinary magazine are free to you the reader. So c'mon over, pour yourself a
cup of tea, sit back and delight your senses while you look through  the
pages of our magazine.

Happy Holidays from Glutenfreeda.com!

*******
*******