From:
A Gilliland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 2004 06:39:19 -0800
<<Disclaimer: Verify this information before applying it to your
situation.>>

Hi All--

Since I've been dx'd for a while now and didn't pay much attention to what
tests were run on me, I need some help.

I was adopted when I was a baby from a state that has closed adoption -
my records are sealed. Several weeks ago, a young woman contacted me in
an attempt to find out if I was the baby her grandmother gave up for
adoption. As we've corresponded with questions and information, I've
learned that this young woman's son (age 3) shows signs of celiac
disease (as does her grandmother, who might or might not be my mother).
She's asked me what tests the doctor needs to run to check for celiac
disease.

Can someone please send me a list of the standardized tests that should
be run? I've searched the archives but only found posts from people
asking the same question. I'll summarize so that this information will
be in the archives.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Ayn in Alabama