From:
Amy De Ruyscher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Oct 1998 17:32:36 -0400

I have a bread recipe that I found in the index today, but it does not give
directions for a bread machine. Can I use a regular recipe for a bread
machine and still get good results?

I know posters are asked to look through files. I printed out about 20
pages of recipes today from the index. I would like some personal
experience, though. Would anyone be willing to give me recipes for the best
sandwich-type bread that they have made (preferably for bread machines).
I'd like to get as close to ther "real thing" as possible. I found the
bread in Bette Hagman's book to be very heavy. Any ideas? I would be more
than happy to summarize responses and get back to the group, as I am sure
we are all in search of a light bread useful for sandwiches and as a side
for stews, etc.

Thanks in advance!

Amy D.
Maine