From:
Mireille Cote <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mireille Cote <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 08:51:55 -0500

I have made my summary too soon.  Have had many other so imformative

Some said they have good success with arrowroot flour, others with chestnut
flour, and other said she uses Gluten-Free Pantry's French Bread and Pizza
dough mix (will try it with my own Betty Hagman's recipe version), and
other one said this:
"Hi, i use Ultra gel and all purpose thick gel. The Ultra Gel thickens
without heat and the all purpose thick gel requires heat to thicken. They
are both widely used in the food industry. They are made from waxy maize and
are modified food starches. They maintain the original thickness after
refrigerating or freezing or reheating."

All great suggestion.
Thank you again,
Mireille, Waterloo, Quebec.