From:
"Brandt, Chuck" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 10:42:15 -0400

Spring of last year I went GF and started feeling so good that I treated
myself to dance lessons.  Now that I'm able to dance a bit, I've started
going to public dances.  One unexpected problem I've run into twice is that
any mention of CD seems to be equated to that other condition, the dreaded
"A".  Has anyone else run into this?  If so, is there a better way to
mention/explain CD?  Or, should I just embroider a scarlet A on my shirt?

As a side note, is anyone in the DE-PA-NJ area interested in dancing (swing,
ballroom, latin)?

Thanks,
Chuck (Delaware)