From:
Mildred Oberkotter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 1996 08:11:16 EST

I'm experiencing a celiac reaction, and among the symptoms I'm having is
depression.  I haven't experienced this kind of feeling in months, and it's
not so terrific!   I've read in some articles of depression as an implication
of celiac disease.  I've mentioned this to my therapist.  He asked if the
depression is a physical/biological feature, or if it's an emotional response
to the physical symptoms such as fatigue, etc.  Fellow celiacs and
professionals, please enlighten me!  And help the rest of us!!

I'd appreciate your comments and thoughts.  I'd be glad to summarize them and
report back to the List.  This is a topic which I have rarely, if at all, seen
on the List since I joined it last Spring.

MIldred Oberkotter, NYC