From:
Jan Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 May 2000 21:36:50 EDT

Just thought I'd pass this on to anyone out there who may be interested in
Mead Johnson's product Viactiv for women.  I got some free samples at the
mall, and wouldn't try anything till I heard from them.  Here is the letter I
received:

Thank you for contacting Mead Johnson.  The Viactiv Fruit Spritzers are
gluten-free.   The Viactiv Hearty Energy Bars and Viactiv Fruit Crispettes
contain malt flavoring in the soy nuggets.  The malt is gluten free.
However, the manufacturing facility where the bars and crispettes are made,
produces other items with gluten.  Therefore, the manufacturing environment
is not gluten-free.

We do also have literature and a coupon that we would be glad to send to
you.  Please allow 2 weeks for the mailing to arrive at your home.  If you
have additional questions, please let us know.  Thank you for your interest
in our Mead Johnson products.

Sincerely,
Karen