From:
LIZ DECLEENE <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
LIZ DECLEENE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 09:47:51 -0600

AD: Econatural Solutions Halloween Sale

Halloween is a perfect time to enjoy the healthiest candy on the planet- candy kid's love and parents love to give them.

      Organic Cherry Tarts

      Organic Lemon Tarts

      Organic Lime Tarts

      Organic Guava Tarts

      Organic Tangerine Tarts

      Organic Raspberry Tarts

      Organic Watermelon Tarts

      Organic Peppermint Pocketboxes

      Organic Spearmint Pocketboxes

      Organic Ginger Pocketboxes

      Organic Licorice Pocketboxes

      Organic Cocoa Pocketboxes

      St. Claire's Organic Sweets and Tarts are probably the healthiest candy on the planet, treats you can trust for kids of all ages and most food intolerances. Why?

      They're gluten-free, casein-free, soy-free, nut-free, dairy-free, corn-free, fish and shell fish-free, and fat-free.

      All are low calorie, low carbohydrate, 100% vegetarian and Feingold Association-approved.

      Being certified organic means our ingredients are grown without the use of pesticides or chemical fertilizers and are not irradiated.

      Organic also means that there are no genetically-modified organisms, nothing artificial, and no harsh chemicals used in the extraction of our flavors or colors.

      You'll be glad to discover how delicious candies and mints taste!