From:
Kristin Rockwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 1997 21:46:28 PDT

Hello,

Can anyone help?

I was born with CD but it seemingly went away when I was 12. Now that
I'm 32, it's back. I've just started graduate business school, and the
task of having to figure out what I can and cannot eat, combined with
the TON of work I'm doing, is somewhat overwhelming. I find myself
experiencing uncontrollable cravings for no matter what carbohydrate or
sugar food. As you might expect, there's not much there that's edible.
I'm not looking for suggestions as to what to eat to satisfy the
cravings, I'm looking for suggestions on how I might eat better to MAKE
THESE CRAVINGS GO AWAY!!

Can anyone make suggestions, or can someone direct me to archives/other
sources of information that might be of assistance?

Thank you soooooo much. I'm flipping, and I need some support!

Kristin