From:
Yvonne Gifford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yvonne Gifford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 18:58:09 -0500

The October issue of www.glutenfreeda.com, the on-line gluten-free cooking
magazine features many new articles just in time for the fall season.  Get
some great ideas for Halloween treats for kids like Caramel apples and
Maple Pecan Popcorn.  Discover some great one dish meals that will ease
the burden on those busy fall nights.  And, we’ve finally done it!  We
have perfected gluten free biscuits!  Read our article on ‘Biscuits are
Back’ and return a family favorite to your table.  Enjoy great new hearty
soup recipes that will warm your hearts and tummy’s!  ‘Perfect Roasts’
will help you master the art of roasting various cuts of meat.  Don’t miss
out on our article ‘Wrap it up’ where we explore various different
delicious gluten-free wraps.  And check out this month’s on-line cooking
class – ‘All About Poultry’ where you’ll get some great tips, ideas and
of, course wonderful recipes for poultry.  This month our product test
features Kraft’s Traditional Caramels – just in time for Halloween.  And
don’t miss our Menu section, 5 ingredients or Less, and our Beauty &
Fitness article.  And last, but certainly not least….We are thrilled to
introduce our new vacation website, www.glutenfreedavacations.com.  Our
new vacation site walks you through your next dream vacation – imagine a
personal chef, contamination free, gourmet dining, fun and exciting
activities and much more on the beautiful San Juan Island.  This is truly
something you want to check out.  Reserve your 2005 vacation on-line at
www.glutenfreedavacations.com!