From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 1997 10:58:16 -0700

Hi Everybody,
Recently I saw a post that mentioned Trident gum is gluten free.

I have been intensely itchy for months. Finally it came to me that the only
product I am eating that has alot of additives is gum.

I quit chewing and my itch has disappeared. I searched aspartame and found
that it causes all kinds of cancer and blindness. The other additive,
Acesulfame K is worse than aspartame. Not only does this increase the risk
of cancer in humans but it causes brain and mammary tumours, breast cancer,
thymus tumours, leukemia and chronic respiratory disease. It can aggravate
hypoglycemia as well.

There have been a number of posts regarding itchy skin. I hope this will
help those who may still be searching for the culprit.

Thank you for a wonderful list!

All the best,
Susan
BC Canada