Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2008 18:11:06 -0400

Has anyone tried the Kinninnick Donuts that are available from their
website?

We liked the Kinnikinnick Italian tapioca bread that they had at the
local Whole Foods, but when we went back to get more there was hardly
any there - just a couple of loaves with some frost on them. So, we went
to the Kinninnick website to see how to order the bread and noticed the
donuts.  Does anyone have recommendations about which flavors are good,
whether they are good at all etc.

Thanks,
Alice