From:
Gluten Free Living <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2005 20:40:28 -0500

Spring is in the air and thoughts are turning to everything outdoors.

    In the next issue of Gluten-Free Living we'll tell you what kind of
cheese you can pack in your gluten-free picnic basket. In fact our
cheese article is the cover story on our beautiful new four-color cover.

    You'll also read about some of the fun ways forward-thinking celiacs
are raising money for celiac research. We'll tell you how you can get a
celiac awareness bracelet modeled after the "Livestrong"  bracelet
Lance Armstrong turned into a funding-raising and fashion phenomenon.

  On a more serious note, we'll explain what you need to do in addition
to following the gluten-free diet to be sure you are in the best health
possible.  Our story on follow-up medical care is one you shouldn't miss.

And there is much more.  Recipes, answers to your questions about
ingredients, an interview with the new guru of gluten-free baking, and
advice on  the importance of reading labels very closely even years after
being on the gluten-free diet.

GLUTEN-FREE LIVING is the only national magazine dedicated solely to the gluten-free life.  It is the only publication that tackles the tough issues by doing thorough research and presenting the facts in clear, understandable language.