From:
"Vicki E. Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vicki E. Jones
Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 2005 14:07:28 -0600

Dear Listmates -
I am in the far south suburbs of Chicago (Homewood).
I posted about this some time ago.

I heard from GIG.
They said that, yes, a chapter of Gluten Intolerance
Group would be welcome out here.

I no longer have time to do this myself - it takes quite a bit of time
- a real time commitment - but if you have time to get this going
and want to start a chapter out here
- perhaps to cover Schererville, Munster, Hammond,
and Lansing, Calumet City, over to Tinley Park and Orland
Park, Park Forest, etc., please email me for the information
for the GIG person to contact.

The GIG is having its National Convention in Oakbrook, IL
June 17-19, also.

-Vicki