Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 1997 13:54:15 -0400

I want to thank everybody who responded to my message regarding Uncle Ben's
Minute Rice.

Several have been eating Uncle Ben's Rice with no problems.
Some people wanted me to let them know as they were also unsure.

I recently received the following information from Uncle Ben's as I was
finally able to contact them.

"You will be pleased to know that Uncle Ben's Converted Brand Rice,
Original Brown Rice, Boil-In-Bag Rice, Instant Rice and Instant Brown Rice
are gluten free and would be appropriate for your special dietary
requirements."

Signed by Alma Rocha
                 Consumer Affairs
                 (713) 674-9484

Marilyn       [log in to unmask]       Florida