From:
"Lani K. Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lani K. Thompson
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2008 18:57:08 -0500
Clan Thompson’s Mini-List for the USA

Verified Information on Gluten Content

(This article may be copied and distributed freely as long as it is reproduced in its entirety, including this notice. Clan Thompson’s Mini-List is copyright 2008 Clan Thompson LLC)

This Month's Tip: If you don't have a separate toaster oven, microwave, or toaster at your house, you can help prevent cross contamination by using toaster bags. These re-usable bags can be used up to 10 times and they're great for traveling.

Manufacturers of the following products reported them to be GLUTEN FREE in the USA when we called them in February. Some of these products may not yet appear in our Food SmartList but will be in the next update. The USA SmartList contains verified gluten info on approximately 7,100 items. For more info, or to download a FREE DEMO, visit our CeliacSite at www.clanthompson.com

Herr's - Chunky Salsa Medium

Herr's Cheese Curls

Indigo Hills Wine

Ernest and Julio Gallo Twin Valley Vineyards

Smucker's Caramel Sundae Syrup

Namaste Foods - Blondies Mix

Stonyfield Farms Raspberry Smoothie

Stonyfield Farms Wild Berry Smoothie

Ener-G Cream of Mushroom Soup

Manischewitz Chocolate Macaroons

Manischewitz Chicken Broth

Buddig Original Value Pack Deli Pouch - Ham

Buddig Deli Cuts - Oven Roasted Cured Chicken Breast

Larabar Lemon Bar

Mother's Mountain Classic Honey Mustard

Mother's Mountain Catchup

Haribo's Raspberries or Strawberries

Haribo's Frogs

Scarpetta Puttanesca Sauce

Scarpetta Pesto Sauce

Clan Thompson's Celiac SmartLists are a series of programs which make it easy to find gluten information on thousands of items. OurSmartLists are the ONLY software that contains VERIFIED information, and a "Comments" field is included to provide even more information. Download a FREE DEMO, at http://www.clanthompson.com/

In addition, you may always subscribe online to our free email Newsletter which includes new Gluten Free food lists, The Cook's Corner, Ask Clan Thompson and more.

Clan Thompson’s Mini-List - Canadian Foods

Verified Information on Gluten Content

(This article may be copied and distributed freely as long as it is reproduced in its entirety, including this notice. Clan Thompson’s Mini-List is copyright 2008 by Clan Thompson LLC.)

This Month's Tip: If you don't have a separate toaster oven, microwave, or toaster at your house, you can help prevent cross contamination by using toaster bags. These re-usable bags can be used up to 10 times and they're great for traveling.

Manufacturers of the following products reported them to be GLUTEN FREE in CANADA when we called them in February. Some of these products may not yet appear in our Food SmartList but will be in the next update which is due out in less than two weeks. The Canadian SmartList contains verified gluten info on approximately 3,200 items. For more info, or to download a FREE DEMO, visit our CeliacSite at www.clanthompson.com

Aunt Jemima Syrup - Regular

Quaker Rice Cakes (all flavours)

French's Potato Sticks - Cheezy Cheddar

No Salt Salt Substitute

Frank's Original RedHot Sauce

Melitta Traditional Coffee

Remy Martin V.S.O.P Cognac

Remy Martin X.O. Excellence Cognac

Diet Cherry Coke

Coca-Cola classic - caffeine free

Cheetos Puffs Cheese Flavoured Snacks

Lay's Ketchup Flavoured Potato Chips

Dairy Queen Strawberry Blizzard

Dairy Queen DQ Vanilla Orange Bar

Hostess Regular Potato Chips

Hires Root Beer - Regular

Rogers Golden Yellow Sugar

Second Cup Moccaccino

Second Cup White Hot Chocolate

Renee's Gourmet Dip - Cucumber Dill

Clan Thompson's Celiac Food SmartList for Canada is a software program which makes it easy to find gluten information on around 3,100 food items. Information in the SmartList is verified directly with the manufacturer, and a "Comments" field is included to help you make informed decisions. Download a FREE Demo at www.clanthompson.com.