From:
Michelle Cook <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michelle Cook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2008 21:20:25 -0400

Come one, come all!!!

You are invited to a Gluten Free Italian Potluck!

 Sunday, September 28th

2PM to 4PM

Independence Public Library - large meeting room.

Located off Route 21 (Brecksville Road) Accessible from I77 or I480

More directions on www.cuyahogalibrary.org (click branches)

Please join us for an Italian Potluck on this last Sunday in September.

We will provide the beverages, utensils and paper products. There will be a GF
basket raffle.

Call or email Judy so we can coordinate what you’re bringing.

Email [log in to unmask]

Or call 440 892-0270

Need ideas, or recipes? Consider www.celiac.com or any of your favorite GF
websites.

Please make sure its gluten free!

Write your recipe/ingredient list/brand names on a 4x6 card or half sheet of
paper.

This will help people with multiple allergies

as well as help insure that its GF.

Potluck could include meatballs, spaghetti or pasta, lasagna, pizza,
breadsticks, chicken,  sausage, salads, desserts, vegetable trays.....

See you there!