From:
George and Becky Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 14:48:03 -0800

Hello,

I'm newly diagnosed and wondering about the need for having my 9 year
old tested.  My doctor suggested that it wasn't necessary unless he
presents with symptoms.  I'd like to hear some other opinions.  He's
always had numerous health problems such as chronic headaches,
constipation and sensory integration problems.  He's also very thin and
has a low protein level.  Could this be related to a wheat intolerance?

Thanks,

Becky