Date:
Sun, 1 Mar 2009 08:45:32 -0800

Through the entire month of March enjoy $1 off of our
biscotti ends & pieces. These broken & irregular biscotti
bites have a big crunch and while on sale are even yummier!

And available soon for mail order -- gluten-free Brownie
Bark!  A favorite in our bakeshop, brownie bark is the
cut off edge of the brownie. It is slightly crunchy and
a perfect sweet snack.  It also pairs well on top of ice
cream.  Many believe this is the best part of the brownie!
We portion brownie bark in 5oz bags.

Also, making a comeback to our website -- gluten-free,
dairy-free and nut-free Rosemary Rolls in 1/2 dozen sets.
Keep your eyes out for this delicious par-baked savory
item infused with fresh California rosemary.

Mariposa baked goods are baked in our dedicated
gluten-free and wheat-free bakery in Oakland,
California. If you are in the San Francisco Bay Area,
stop by our bakeshop & cafe for fresh gluten-free pizza,
bread and bagels, as well as irresistible gluten-free
desserts. Our menu is always expanding and new gluten-free
creations are often being sampled in our cafe.

Cafe Mariposa is located at the front of the Mariposa
Baking Company. Our address is 5427 Telegraph Ave.,
Unit D3, Oakland, CA 94609. For hours and directions,
visit: www.mariposabaking.com/cafe/cafe_main.html

Thank you!

Patti

Mariposa Baking Company