Date:
Sun, 4 Jan 2004 14:56:47 -0600

While visiting our son in LA over the holidays, we went to the zoo.  They
were giving samples of popcorn which was delicious, so our son bought a
bag.  There was some kind of gluten in that popcorn!!!  I know that it
had to be the popcorn as I brought my own homemade bread with me to CA
which I had with some jelly for breakfast.  OJ, bread and coffee.  I ate
the popcorn about noon as I'm from the Midwest and eat lunch at noon.
Our son eats lunch, 1, 2, 3?????  About 2, he suggested eating lunch and
I suggested going home - and quickly.  I didn't have a full blown attack
- did not throw up - but all the rest of the signs were present.  Those
of you in the LA area who visit the zoo, I suggest that you either do not
eat the popcorn or investigate thoroughly before you do.