From:
Bruce Culver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 1997 10:03:11 -0500

Hi, folks!  I've been seeing this recipe posted a lot and just wanted
some help with this.  This recipe is one of the recipes I used that did
not turn out well and so, would like to know from those who have tried
it if it worked for them.  The first thing I probably did wrong was to
use my bread machine as this recipe is a manual recipe in the first
place (it just seeped over the edges and glued itself to the
machine--what a mess!).  Then, the rest of the bread that actually
stayed in the bread machine pan had a very weird aftertaste.  The
texture was actually pretty good, but the taste wasn't so hot.  I threw
my attempt away.  I'm not sure if it was the Darifree or the tapioca
that gave it that flavor.  If anyone else has tried it, please let me
know your results so that I can make adjustments and give it a try
again!

Working together,
Renee' in So. Florida