From:
Sharon Larson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2000 20:41:51 -0500

The Topeka Celiac Screening Research in conjunction with the University
of Maryland was very successful.  Over 200 tested and about 100 sat in
on the workshops.  To the GF companies who participated--the support is
VERY MUCH APPRECIATED.  What a team we can all make in helping everyone
enjoy each day more.  I enjoy being able to buy your products and take a
day off of cooking.  If I haven't had a chance to contact you yet,
please be assured of our thanks.  I will be away from the computer for a
few days so won't be able to contact everyone today.  We feel so excited
that research is taking place and we want to do anything we can to
assist.  We want to especially THANK the KANSAS CITY SUPPORT GROUP for
distributing materials and getting the word out.  It is great for
support groups to work together.  Everyone seemed very pleased to be
able to participate.

Sharon Larson, President
Topeka Celiac Support Group