From:
Kathy Iozzino <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathy Iozzino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jul 2006 22:36:13 -0400

Are you searching for the perfect gluten free sandwich bread?

At the "Gluten Free Bread Basket" our customers consistently tell us that we
have the best GF sandwich bread on the market.  Parents, especially, tell us
that our Country Sandwich Bread is the only bread their children will eat.

With over 6 different varieties of breads, as well as bagels, rolls, pizza
crust and foccacia, we’re bound to be able to satisfy your bread cravings!
You can shop directly on our On-Line store at www.GFBreadBasket.com and have
some fresh baked bread shipped to your home or you can visit us at our
retail bakery located in Chester, New York. We are located in Orange County,
New York just a short distance from West Point and the Woodbury Commons
Outlet Shops. Visit our website for driving directions and store hours at
www.GFBreadBasket.com

If you will be visiting the New York Tri-State area and are looking for
something to do this summer, why not take a trip and come visit us!  We are
located in the beautiful Hudson Valley in Orange County, NY.  Stop by for
breakfast, stock up on gluten-free goodies and then head out and enjoy the
day or weekend. (Don’t forget to bring a cooler to keep your GF goodies
fresh).

Attractions Near our Bakery:

History/Culture:   After a stop at the bakery why not take a 15 minute drive
to Museum Village (www.museumvillage.org).   Museum Village is a living
history museum dedicated to the exploration of 19th Century Life.  Explore
the more than 25 buildings where you can hear the sounds, taste the food and
perform the tasks of life as it was more than 100 years ago.

Shopping:  For the shopping extravaganza of all time drive our bakery is
just a 15 minute drive to The Woodbury Commons Premium Outlets
(www.premiumoutlets.com). The Woodbury Commons has over 220 outlets
featuring the biggest names in designer fashion at outlet prices.

Shopping / Arts & Crafts / Restaurant:  Just a 10 minute drive from the
bakery visit the Arts and Crafts village of Sugarloaf, NY.
(www.sugarloafnychamber.com)   Sugar Loaf has an outstanding selection of
handmade art, crafts and gifts. The many unique shops offer you a broad
range of goods from stained glass, pottery, antiques, jewelry and woodworks,
candles and more.  Stop in for lunch or dinner at Amarone’s, an Italian
restaurant that offers gluten free entrees made to your specifications.
Phone number is 845-469-4405.

Wineries:  Visit America’s oldest winery, Brotherhood Winery
(www.brotherhoodwinery.net) just 20 minutes from the bakery.  Taste a
variety of wines and learn about the art of winemaking.  The winery holds
many special events on the weekends throughout the summer.  Brotherhood
Winery is a member of the Shawangunk Wine Trail
(http://www.shawangunktrail.com) which is made up of 11 family owned
wineries in the Hudson Valley.  Two other wineries – Applewood Winery &
Warwick  Valley Winery are also located just 20 – 30 minutes from the bakery.

Family Fun: The Castle Family Fun Center ((845) 469 – 2116) is 5 minutes
from the bakery on Rte 17M in Chester.  Kids of all ages will enjoy go
carts, pedal cars, mini-golf, batting cages, two arcade rooms and picnic
tables.

See all the animals in the zoo, ride the merry-go-round and enjoy a picnic
in Bear Mountain State Park (http://nysparks.state.ny.us/parks/info.asp?
parkID=55).

Arts & Culture:  Storm King Art Center (www.stormking.org) is a 500 acre
world-renowned outdoor sculpture park and museum known for its harmonious,
yet dramatic interaction between sculpture and the surrounding landscape.

Recreation: Try something new – Hot Air Ballooning!  Just 15-20 minutes away
is Above the Clouds (http://www.abovethecloudsinc.com) in Middletown, NY.
See the beautiful rolling hills and green pastures of the Hudson Valley from
a hot air balloon!

Or visit Harriman State Park (http://nysparks.state.ny.us/parks/info.asp?
parkID=143) for hiking, biking, fishing, camping and swimming.

Orange County is a great place to visit.  Check out Orange County Tourism
(www.orangetourism.org) for lodging, maps and other great ideas.

We look forward to seeing you soon!

Kathy Iozzino & Marisa Frederick
Owners