From:
Just Call Me Job <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 1998 16:45:19 -0500

Who heard me on NPR talking about Celiac Disease??!!  They had Dr.
Gershon, a man who wrote a book regarding the gut and its amazing power
over the brain.  I called in and thanked Dianne Reem for having such an
important topic on nationally, as they were talking about how often gut
problems get passed off as stress or over emotionality.  But he cited that
this is done way too often.  It was really interesting, and he spoke of
how Prozac can help us, which personally seems like whooy.  Let me know
what you think of this idea.  I attempted to bring up the point that most
RX's are NOT gf and would exacerbate the problem.  But I guess they
decided I was done talking, and cut me off. Regardless he talked of Celiac
Disease with Validity, reaching thousands!  He even said his father had
CD!  Joanna in Ypsilanti

"...and when the winds have blown things round and back again, what was
once your pain will be your home" Emily Saliers