From:
Helen Aqua <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 02:41:15 -0400

Dear Listmates,

Thought I'd pass on the news that the Pastato potato pasta products and the
Imagine Soy Dream drink are finally showing up on grocery shelves in
western Canadian natural food type stores.

I'm especially pleased about the Pastato potato pasta products. They cook
up quickly and hold their shape. There is a wonderful explanation printed
on the side of box about the way the products are produced: "in an
absolutely, controlled, gluten free environment". The line of products so
far include: potato elbow pasta, macaroni & cheese, potato shells, potato
spaghetti. A number of us here in Vancouver have tried the products and
find them to be a wonderful addition to the limited products we can use. If
you want to contact the distributor, their e-mail address is [log in to unmask]

I haven't yet tried the Soy Dream drink, basically because the So Nice
drink costs about a dollar less for the same size container and comes in a
good variety of flavours, has added calcium and a lower fat content.

I don't have an interest in either of these products other than as a celiac
purchaser.

Helen in Vancouver, BC