Date:
Sat, 1 Oct 2005 05:15:54 -0700

Are you single with Celiac Disease? Come join the fun!

Since going “live” online in July of this year, CeliacSingles.com has doubled the number of visitors every month! In every other category, CeliacSingles has also seen remarkable growth! But YOU won’t get noticed unless you post your FREE profile!

We have recently engaged in marketing campaigns and partnerships that should allow the phenomenal growth of CeliacSingles to continue. We are committed to the continuing success of this progressive online personals site and will continue to explore all avenues of promotion.

The only ingredient left is YOU! Why not join today and enjoy these benefits our other members already realize?

* FREE Registration

* FREE Photo Profile

* FREE Search

* FREE Two-way Matching