From:
David Chase <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Chase <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 18:29:42 -0600

'Cause You're Special! Website Specials and Discounts
======================================

We are now offering 2 of our All Natural, Gourmet Gluten Free, Casein/Dairy
Free mixes for one penny each on all orders over $50.00.  We also have
special pricing on our Classic Muffin and Quickbread Mix, English Scone Mix,
Homestyle Pie Crust Mix, Famous Pizza Crust mix and select baking
ingredients.

~  A serving of our delicious muffins will make getting out of bed on the
weekends a special treat. They are simply irresistible fresh from the oven.
Make sure the coffee is brewing! Get creative and add fresh fruit, jam or
chocolate chips. Add cinnamon and nutmeg to make great spice muffins! Our
Classic Muffin and Quickbread mix makes 18 regular or 9 jumbo muffins or one
quick bread loaf and is now on sale for
$3.69.   Regular price is $3.99.

~ Try our English Scones warm, with a thin spread of cream cheese or jam.
Add a glass of fresh-squeezed orange juice, and your morning is off to a
sensational start! Or, take a break from your busy day and enjoy a fresh
baked scone and a cup of hot tea in the afternoon.  Our mix makes 24 Scones.
On sale for $4.99. Reg. Price $5.69

~  Our Homestyle Pie Crust Mix makes two, melt in your mouth, flaky pie
crusts that you
just won't believe.  Stock up now at our sale price of $3.79.

~ Whether you're a fan of thin and crispy or thick and chewy pizza crust our
Famous Pizza Crust mix is right for you!  It's also great for pizzeria style
breadsticks or calzones.  This bestseller makes one 12" crust and is on sale
now for $3.79.

Purchase Our Product Samplers and save over 10%
- Cake Assortment: Moist Yellow Cake Mix, Rich Chocolate Cake Mix, Lemon
Cake mix, Golden Pound and Chocolate Pound Cake Mix.
- Bread Assortment: Homestyle White Bread Mix, French Bread Mix, Cinnamon
Raisin Bread Mix and Hearty Biscuit Mix.
- Breakfast Assortment: Pancake and Waffle Mix, Classic Muffin Mix, Lemon
Poppy Seed Muffin Mix and English Scone Mix.
-Cookie and Bar Assortment: Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix, Chocolate Fudge
Brownie Mix and Classic Sugar Cookie Mix.

* All products sold by 'Cause You're Special! are gluten and casein/dairy
free. All of our mixes are packaged in a wheat, gluten, casein/dairy, tree
nut and peanut-free facility.  Our air-tight, moisture proof, foil lined
bags ensure the quality and freshness that you expect in a gourmet product
without the use of unwanted preservatives.  Our all natural, easy to prepare
mixes have an 18 to 24 month shelf life!

**Shop for 'Cause You're Special! Gourmet Gluten-Free/Casein-Free Mixes on
our website www.causeyourespecial.com or from many other popular online
stores featuring Gourmet Gluten Free products.  You can also find 'Cause
You're Special! Gourmet Gluten-Free, Casein-Free Mixes at food retailers
nationwide.

** FREE SAMPLES:  Support Group leaders may email [log in to unmask]
or call toll free 1-866-669-4328 and ask for Angie if you'd like free
samples and literature to share at monthly meetings and special events.

** To our Customers:  Thank you for your business and your support!  As
always, we value your feedback and are constantly using it to provide you
with great tasting food, affordable prices and the best customer service
possible.

'Cause You're Special, Inc.
http://www.CauseYoureSpecial.com
http://www.GlutenFreeGourmet.com
Phone-Toll Free: 866-NO WHEAT (866-669-4328)
Fax: (603) 754-0245