From:
Violla Orloff <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Violla Orloff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2007 15:01:48 -0700

Dear Listmembers:

  Here is a summary of your helpful suggestions:

  Must not  miss Jules Thin Crust Pizza (GF) in Doylestown. Doylestown is also home to the Mercer Museum and James Mitchener Library. A pretty main street with lots of great shops.

  There's a good sushi place in Yardley. Sorry I don't remember the name. It's very close to the river. They were very accommodating. There's also an H-Mart (Chinese grocery) where you can find GF items.

  In Southampton, on Street Road there is a Health Food Store called Bunns that carries a good selection of GF products. Further east on Street Rd, in Bensalem, are Outback and Carrabbas, both of which have GF Menus. (Southampton and Bensalem are both in Bucks County). Across the Burlington-Bristol Bridge, in Burlington, NJ is a nice Continental restaurant, Cafe Gallery, which is very attentive to dietary needs. They don't have a GF Menu, but will answer all questions. I have been told that they do not thicken their cream soups with flour. If they need to thicken their soup, they will add cream. My sister asked about one of the salad dressings, and the waiter checked with the chef and was told that one has wheat in it.

The nearest Whole Foods Markets to eastern Bucks County, is in center city Philadelphia.

  Vi Orloff
  CDF