From:
Redcat Adler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Redcat Adler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 08:43:53 -0500

Hi all
To make this a shorter post...bottom line...I went on GF diet about 9
months ago more for neurological reasons rather than digestive..but
digestive issues were certainly there. I have a severe balance
disorder..and have posted about it many time.

Since going GF i believed that for the first time in 5 years, I saw some
progress in my disabling dizziness, migraines, vertigo...etc. The only
think I could attribute any progress to was the exclusion of gluten..or at
least I WAS SO HOPING and praying. I have had 10 millions tests and
doctors...and GF seemed to possible be helping.

About 2 weeks ago I crashed big time. I am as sick as ever with balance
issues, vertigo, sinus issues, migraines..can barely walk and am back in a
walker full time. I AM HORRIFIED as I believed the GF thing was possibly
the one thing I had helping me.

Has anyone had their neuro symptoms get better, and then come back with a
vengence? I mean I am beside myself, angry, sad, scared...as this was the
ace in the hole for me...and now it seems maybe diet was not the reason I
was showing some improvements. I guess I just needed to vent, and I dont
even know if my neuro issues are gluten related...except I had a feeling
they might be. I am so upset that I have taken a huge leap backwards....and
I am not sure it is food related at all....

Sinus pressure has been bad and headaches really bad...

thanks for listening..
redcat
Baltimore