From:
"Patrick A. Mahoney" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 1997 12:43:57 -0500

Just a quick summary on all my wonderful replys to my questions about
Easter candy...

These are some of the gf candies available:
>Cadbury creme and mini eggs
>Farley holiday cremes
>Jelly chicks and rabbits
>Just born marshmallow bunnies and peeps
>Lifesaver Easter pops
>M&Mpeanut and plain pastel candies
>Milky way eggs
>Sathers Easter jelly beans
>Satheres speckled and year round jelly beans
>Hershey's Easter milk choc. eggs
>Jellybellies
>Hershey kisses
>Dove choc.

Also, one of the companies mentioned were Ghiradelli chocolates which
are gf. Plus there dark choc. or bittersweet choc. is milk free.

Some of the replys were informent about the fact that there may be cross
contamination in some candy stores..And if you are lucky to live by a
candy factory it may be best to check with them..

Chocolate liquor and cocoa butter are gf..

Hershey's jelly beans are not gf..

Thank you to all of you who took the time to reply, it is going to make
my 5 year olds Easter much more pleasent..
A Happy Easter to all..
Karen